Thank you for your visit. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible. For that reason, we have written this Cookies Policy in a transparent and clear way. If you have any questions after reading the information, you can write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer through the web pages you visit. They are tools that allow storing and retrieving information about the browsing habits of users. There are several types of cookies, which are described below.
What are cookies used for?
Basically, to get to know you better and know what to offer you. Please note the following:
- Cookies do not identify you personally. They do not pose any risk to your computer or mobile device. They are simply tools to improve your navigation.
- You decide whether or not to allow cookies. If you decide not to allow them, you must block them in your browser.
Cookies on modii.org
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, there are two types of cookies:
- Own cookies: they are those that are sent to your computer (computer, mobile or tablet) from a computer or domain managed by modii.org and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third party cookies: they are those that are sent to your device (computer, mobile or tablet) from a device or domain that is not managed by modii.org, but by another entity. This entity treats the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on how long they remain stored in the browser, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while you access a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal. They can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the entity responsible for the cookie. This period can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose of the data obtained, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: they allow you to browse modii.org correctly and access all sections without problems. For example, you can control data traffic, identify the session, request registration for an event or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics. For example, language, browser type, regional settings, among others.
- Analytics cookies: they allow us to understand how you navigate our website, see what works and what does not, improve the website and calculate how many people visit modii.org. This data is used to improve the services we can offer you. The information is anonymous, as we only need it for statistical purposes.
- Advertising cookies: sometimes we analyze your preferences on the web to show you advertising related to your tastes.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer. This is done by setting the browser options. But careful! ¡By disabling cookies, some of the services may stop working.
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also check the Help menu for instructions.
At any time, you can choose which cookies you want to work on modii.org. Here you will see the steps you have to follow to activate or deactivate cookies depending on the browser you use:
Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, you can do the following:
- Accept cookies. You will not see this notice again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.modii.org and modify the configuration of your browser.
Last update: November 18, 2020